Learning Management System
Virtual Tele-ED LMS
Virtual Tele-ED LMS is a
application or Web-based technology used to plan, implement, and
assess a specific learning process. It provides an instructor with a way to create and deliver
content, monitor student participation, and assess student
Distance education portal provides integrated access to all
services and Tele-education solutions by personalized login.
This enables the students to access University information,
affiliated study centers, courses,Exam schedule, Result
announcement, News & Events, Photo gallery, Announcements,
Flash news, Instant poll, Feedback and University directory. It
also provides the facility to change the portal information
- The portal will act as a gateway interface and provide
integrated access to all the interactive teaching and learning
components of the LMS Knowledge Portal system.
- Provides dynamic administrator section to create,
update and manage the LMS Knowledge portal home page.
- Provides general information to the public and
students about the institution, departments, courses offered,
exam announcements and results.
- Provides University / College / School details, news and
events for the LMS Knowledge Portal and any distance education
- Provides dynamic menu links to display the Portal
- Photo gallery for display of photo images with slide
- Feedback and Contact us links.
- Frequently asked questions relevant to the Knowledge
Portal and distance education programs.
- Announcement, flash news to reach the students and
- Provides facility for instant poll to invite the
students to share their viewpoints on educational current
- Facilitates the students to identify the courses and
learning centers of their choice.
- Facilitate the students to register online for the
interested course of their choice as per the learning center
- Facilitate the students for sign up for the LMS
Knowledge Portal after provisional admission.
- Provides the message desk to display the messages from
the University / College / School management to the students.
It is an on-line learning solution and helps to automate
the administration of training and learning events among
University, distance education study centers and students. This
application registers, monitors and captures data from Study
centers, and provides consolidated reports to the University.
This user-friendly e-Learning solution provides online learning
experiences that allow students, faculties and administrators
to achieve their educational goals.
- The system enables the administrator to manage the
educational activities through LMS Knowledge Portal and
provides appropriate features, functions and access privileges
appropriate to the registered users.
- Provides separate administrator section for University
/ College / School, Studio, and learning centers.
- Enables administrator to approve the affiliated
regional / learning centers and also have the facility to
create and update the learning center information.
- Enables administrator to create and update the
departments, roles and manage the user allocation.
- Provides the facility of staff enrollment, Student
enrollment based on the forwarded application forms from the
- Provides the facility to announce the exam schedules
and also support the cancellation or postponement of the
- Facility for the students to apply for exams through
on-line forms and verification of the same.
- Facility to generate exam hall ticket for the students
- Facility for entry of student marks and to set the
pass mark level for the courses.
- Facility of result announcement and issue of
provisional mark sheets and certificates.
- Facility for tracking and report generation on
students, Faculty, and learning centers.
- System can able to keep track of the activities done
by each user based on the modules they have accessed, total
time spent on each module, login and logout time etc., and
generation of report.
- Provides faculty login facility for personal
schedules, course contents, student assignments, projects,
feedback, student diary, entry of student attendance & marks.
- Learning center administrator login to manage the
learning center students, verify and forward the online
student registration application.
- Facility of student allocation, student promotion, and
exam application verification.
- Student login with personalized home page with
Circulars, educational events, My accounts and discussion
- Facility to view the details of studio schedule, and
the exam schedule announced.
- Provides the interface for the students with My diary,
Projects, Assignments, Feedback and Learning.
- Facility to design Student learning plan.
- The Learning interface supports dynamic content with
full spectrum of content types - text, images, flash movies
etc. as per the courses and subjects.
- Provides e-notebook interface to enable the students
to take subject notes and store the written notes in their own
home space for future reference and learning through the
e-learning system using Tablet PC environment.
- The student-learning interface provides a
speech-enabled interface in English for the text and html
files to make it user friendly for the visually challenged
- Extensive student discussion forum to collaborate with
The versatile Content management solution, which
facilitates the deployment of syllabus and the online course
content over the web through dynamic workflow for verification,
validation and approval for final deployment of the course
- The solution facilitates the creation of
University / College / School courses, subjects and syllabus.
- Provides login to the content creators and facility
to upload and submit the contents for approval.
- Supports both types of contents such as Live lecture
presentation content and navigational course contents for the
courses and subjects
- Having facility for easy categorization and
maintaining course contents in respective user content space
and enable easy retrieval and reuse of the documents.
- Having facility for the flexible creation of dynamic
content approval routes at all levels
- Having dynamic workflow for verification and approval
of the course contents by various faculties
- Versions of the content documents will be maintained
in the version control library for storing and retrieval of
the latest version
- Having facility for deployment of the contents after
approval and to feed dynamic content directly into the student
learning interface of e-learning system
- The system provides extensive search functionality
that helps content authors to find content quickly with key
word and context sensitive search
- System provides RSA 1024 bit algorithm for the dynamic
- Able to track files with status and access history to
find out the content changes done with time.
- Facility of content archival as storage repository.
- Time limit extension request and sanction in the
middle of content approval process
Digital library solution which provides the repository to
upload, store, view and preserve the books, journals,
manuscripts in electronic format which are of historic
importance and age old monuments
- Solution provides the facility to store, organize,
categorize and display the resource collections, books,
manuals, and journals
- Having universal Dublin-core Meta data information for
digital collections with various formats such as PTIFF, RTF,
Text and html
- Provides easy categorization of the books in proper
- Supports classification of books as classified and
- The Classified books are restricted to the common
users and it will be enabled to the users by the Administrator
on demand request & queue basis. It's a Time bounded access,
the retention period for each books can be set by the
- The Non - Classified books are open to all the
registered users, they can access the desired Non-Classified
books at any time from their Content Space without making
- Have Boolean search and bibliographic access of the
- Provides full text search for html and txt files
- Provides separate upload agent for seamless uploading
of scanned library books and journals into the library content
- Facility to select a particular page from the Digital
Library and refer the same to the virtual classrooms during
the live session
Providing the facility of question paper generation,
on-line and off-line exam for students in a secured
delivery of question papers with digital signatures and
encryption by RSA 1024 bit algorithm through the available
network to the Study Centers.
- Provides the facility of creating the question bank
for the selected courses / subjects with various question types
like Multiple Choice Questions, true/false, fill in the blanks
and descriptive along with the illustrations & diagrams.
- Each question in the question bank shall have
difficulty level, lifetime and no. of occurrence parameters.
- Facility to view and update question bank through
- Facility to move a selected question from one unit /
subject to other.
- Facility for the creation of question paper templates
with type, number of questions, marks and difficulty level.
- Enables the administrator for automatic generation of
question paper through randomization technique with or without
the repetition from the question bank.
- Facility for the creation of master answer sheet for
the generated question paper by selecting the required course
and question template.
- Facilitate the generation of question paper for online
exam with selected subject and template by enabling the
display order of questions to the students.
- Online examination through the personalized student
login and on the spot result with graphical illustration to
- Unique secured question delivery mechanism to the
University learning centers with cryptographic techniques.
Knowledge management solution to capture the live lecture
events and student - teacher interaction for review learning
purpose at Student's own convenience & pace. This will provide
the recorded lecture events through web and simulates the live
- The system will capture the studio live lecture events
into a knowledge repository to provide single interface for
Student review learning system.
- Enables the registered students to access the recorded
class events through web at user's convenient time and pace.
- Administrator is having the facility to view the
Student login history and real-time student login.
- Enables administrator to activate / deactivate the
captured lecture events, if required.
- Flexible search and selection of recorded back date
lecture events through lecture name, topic name and date.
- Delivery of audio, video, and content from the
- Enables the students to select each collaboration tool
through various view options for each session.
- Timing of the content delivery, audio, video and data
shall be captured into the knowledge repository for the review
learning just as it is delivered on line.
The web application system specifically designed to
administer the studio operations, with timetable,the scheduling
of each course, lecture topic, time slot given to the
respective subject expert. It will be scalable to manage
multiple studios in different location seamlessly in a
virtually connected and network environment with different
- Facility for studio registration, approval, activation
- Facility for faculty registration, approval,
activation & deactivation.
- Creation of Studio master timetable with course,
subject, studio session and time slot based on the number of
- Allotment of experts and topic with the respective
time slot in the master timetable.
- Enables the administrator to publish the final studio
- Enables the Faculty to check the live presentation
content during the scheduled time.
- Scalable to multi-studio environment to schedule,
organize, and manage the geographically dispersed educational